Join our operations team and help ensure we deliver an excellent customer experience across our growing fuel network.
NPD Ltd is a locally owned and operated distributor of fuel and lubricants with the Head Office based in Richmond, Nelson. Due to our rapidly expanding network we are seeking a self-motivated professional to join our team.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for various operating systems within NPD, including:
- NPD Card System
- Payment terminals
- Retail Pylon Signs
- Customer Tank Gauging Systems
- Other Systems as required
- On site IT hardware
The main areas of responsibility with these systems will involve:
- The overall hardware, software and future development of these systems
- Assisting and overseeing all on-site maintenance to achieve maximum reliability
- Maintaining communication systems to all units
- Liaising with support providers
- The administration and maintenance of our NPD Fuel Card Systems.
Experience and attributes:
- Positive, friendly and approachable manner
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong technical comprehension essential
- Willingness to see projects through to completion
- Analytical skills to study problems and record and identify solutions
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritise numerous projects at one time
- Experience in a Windows networking environment
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply, please email your Application Form, CV and cover letter to ShayneH@npd.co.nz.
All applications must be accompanied by an Application Form, which can be downloaded using the button below.
Full Time / Permanent