With over fifty years as a locally owned and operated fuel and lubricant distributor, NPD has a reputation for delivering quality service and products to customers throughout it’s network both in the South Island and recently into the North Island.
The continual growth of the business is a result of the NPD Management and staff, who pride themselves on exceeding expectations in an evolving environment which is challenging and dynamic. We are an essential service.
This role is a permanent full-time (40 hours per week) position based in our NPD head office, proudly situated in Richmond. You will be replacing a valued member of our current team who is looking forward to change and new experiences after fifteen years with the business.
Key functions are;
- Processing, managing and maintaining our NPD card applications
- Screening and opening new accounts for approved card or fuel account applicants
- One-on-one communication over the phone or via email, with new customers and our Area Sales Managers
- Company key registration
- Supporting the administration team with month end processes
- General accounts support to the wider NPD network
- All aspects of customer service internally and externally.
Key relevant skills for the role are:
- Problem solving customer or team queries
- Prioritising and being able to manage large volumes of work (with assistance)
- Naturally be a highly organised, methodically minded person that loves numbers, processes and systems
- Possess accurate data entry skills
- Have a calm helpful positive manner
- Intermediate level proficiency using MS Office Products, particularly Excel, and experience navigating various software or database systems in an accounting or administration environment.
This position would suit someone with a minimum of a few years’ office/accounts or administration experience with a serious obsession for detail.
You’ll be joining an amazing team, so fitting in with the team dynamic is vital. To thrive in this area you will be committed to reliability and communication with a solution based mindset. You will be part of a diverse, strong culture that is dedicated to supporting the wider business groups and the businesses overall growth.
Drug and alcohol policy applies. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We welcome your application if you think you have the skills, drive and/or passion necessary to succeed in this role.
To apply please email Josey@npd.co.nz with:
- A copy of your CV
- A covering letter explaining how you will suit the position
- Download, complete and attach with your email an NPD application form
If you have any queries email Josey@npd.co.nz.
Applications close Thursday 7th October 2021 however please don’t wait until then to send in your CV.
We would like to start the screening process with potential candidates straight away.
Office Administrator (Nelson)