Join our operations team and help ensure we deliver an excellent customer experience across our growing fuel network.
At NPD Limited we strive for industry leadership. We are highly customer focused providing quality service throughout the South Island. We are seeking a passionate part time Barista / Café CSR to join the NPD family who will bring our culture of friendly efficient service to life at our Moorhouse Ave site in Christchurch.
The key focuses for our Barista / Café CSR include maintaining excellent cafe standards, contributing to a positive working environment, providing efficient and friendly service and ensuring a quality experience for our customers and team members.
The ideal candidate will have café and food preparation experience. The position available is for overnight shifts so the ideal candidate must be available for these.
Qualifications, experience, skills and attributes required for this role
- Cafe & Barista experience
- Good food and coffee knowledge
- Flexibility to work all days of the week
- Rostered shifts will apply
- A passion for great customer service
- Strong relationship builder and team player
- Maintaining standards and eye for detail
- Physically fit and healthy
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintains a clean and tidy Café and Store by ensuring all cleaning procedures are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Assisting customers with making payment of purchased goods
- Promotes and practices Health & Safety, identifying potential hazards. Accurately documenting incidents or accidents
- Promote and practise outstanding customer service
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa as well as a New Zealand driver’s license
All applications must be accompanied by an Application Form, which can be downloaded using the button below.
Part-time Overnight Barista/ Café CSR