NPD is seeking an enthusiastic Site Manager to lead our newest flagship site in Blenheim
NPD Blenheim Site Manager – Be part of the NPD Revolution
At NPD Limited we strive for industry leadership. We are highly customer focused providing quality service throughout the South Island. We are seeking an enthusiastic leader to join the NPD family who will bring our culture of friendly efficient service to life at our new site in Blenheim.
The Site Manager is responsible for managing all facets of store and forecourt operations. Key focuses include maintaining excellent site standards, fostering a positive working environment, providing efficient and friendly service and ensuring a quality experience for our customers and team members.
The ideal candidate will have retail management experience preferably in the FMCG industry.
Qualifications, experience, skills and attributes required for this role
· Retail experience to management level
· Experience with stock control and inventory management
· Proven ability to manage a team
· Financial calculations and budget management
· Computer literate
· Flexibility to work all days of the week
· Customer and results focused
· Strong relationship builder, team player and problem solver
· Strong communication (verbal and written), relationship management
· Coaching and Mentoring
· Planning, organisational and time management skills
· Maintaining standards and eye for detail
· Physically fit and healthy
Key responsibilities include:
· Experience with retail operational systems including POS systems, financial reporting and price management.
· Produce and maintain efficient staffing rosters whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
· Create a positive working environment and culture
· Actively involved and driven to achieve profitability and KPI targets
· Promote and practise all aspects of health and safety in the workplace
· Maintains and utilizes daily, weekly, quarterly and annual financial reporting tools to make business decisions
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa as well as a full New Zealand driver’s license