NPD is seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative for our Frankton site.
NPD Frankton Customer Service Representative – Be part of the NPD Revolution
At NPD Limited we strive for industry leadership. We are highly customer focused providing quality service throughout the South Island. We are seeking enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives to join the NPD family and bring our culture of friendly efficient service to life at our new site in Frankton.
The CSR’s key focuses include maintaining excellent site standards, provide excellent customer service and actively promote and execute a positive and welcoming work environment for all team members.
The ideal candidate will have retail experience preferably in the FMCG industry.
Qualifications, experience, skills and attributes required for this role
- Retail experience preferred but not essential
- Computer literate
- Flexibility to work all days of the week
- Customer and results focused
- Strong relationship builder, team player and problem solver
- Strong communication
- Planning, organisational and time management skills
- Maintaining standards and eye for detail
- Physically fit and healthy
Key responsibilities include:
- Assists customers with refuelling their vehicle when they arrive at the pump
- Maintains a clean and tidy forecourt by ensuring all cleaning procedures are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Assisting customers with making payment of purchased goods
- Promotes and practices Health & Safety, identifying potential hazards. Accurately documenting incidents or accidents
- Promote and practise outstanding customer service
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa as well as a full New Zealand driver’s license