NPD is a locally owned and operated fuel & lubricant distributor with an enviable reputation for delivering the highest quality service throughout the South Island for over 47 years.
Due to continuing company expansion, we require a highly organised and motivated Administrator to join our friendly team at the NPD Head Office in Richmond. You will report to the Administrator Manager whilst also supporting other Management roles.
Your role will be to provide assistance in:
- Monthly and end of year accounts and other management reports
- Creditor processing
- Various sales and financial reporting
- Systems reconciliations
- Administrative support to the NPD Network
- All aspects of customer service
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous accounting administration experience and/or relevant qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of various computer application
- Proven motivation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong focus on detail, professionalism, and discretion
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa as well as a New Zealand driver’s license
All applications must be accompanied by an Application Form, which can be downloaded using the button below.