Are you ready for a senior role with a reputable company? NPD Ltd is a locally owned and operated distributor of fuel and lubricants with the Head Office based in Richmond, Nelson. We are seeking an experienced, process-driven Fleet Manager to join our team.
- Effectively manage our Fleet Management Systems
- Manage our South Island-based Drivers
- Full Fleet repairs and maintenance
- Support and work closely with our Dispatch and Logistics team
- Fleet Procurement
- Fleet design and builds
- Fleet Compliance
- Incident/accident investigations process
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Transport industry experience
- Mechanical background
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Solid computer literacy
- Able to work under pressure and accommodate tight deadlines
- Takes initiative
- Friendly team player
Applications must be accompanied by an NPD Employment Application form
Drug and Alcohol policy applies.
Applications for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.