NPD is a locally owned and operated fuel & lubricant distributor with an enviable reputation for delivering the highest quality service throughout the South Island for over 50 years.
Due to continued growth, we require a high performing, motivated Financial Analyst to join our committed and friendly Head Office team located in Richmond.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have opportunity to work across all aspects of our business and technical domains, gathering, promoting and implementing ideas and initiatives that improve service levels from business plans to financial reporting methods.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Systems monitoring and design ensuring billing and costing systems are accurate and efficient.
- Monitoring and analysis of various datasets that enable accurate and timely decision making.
- Providing assistance on the preparation of internal management reports and external financial reporting activities.
- Overseeing various finance processing functions to ensure they are robust and efficiently meet company growth requirements.
- Providing financial advice and assistance on tasks and projects which will aid decision making processes.
- Carrying out modelling and forecasting of future development options.
You will have a minimum of 5 years analyst experience in financial modelling and project management including solid experience developing financial management reports.
An accounting or business qualification would also be advantageous. You will be someone who can apply a critical systems thinking approach to your work, but will also have the ability to develop strong and constructive working relationships with others across the organisation.
For further information and to apply, visit our website at https://www.npd.co.nz/careers/
Drug and Alcohol policy applies.
Applications for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.