NPD Multi Site Manager – Be part of the NPD Revolution
At NPD we are highly customer focused providing quality service throughout the South Island. We are seeking a passionate leader to join the NPD family who will bring our culture of friendly efficient service to life at our Christchurch retail sites.
The Site Manager is responsible for managing all facets of store and forecourt operations at our Rolleston and Moorhouse Ave sites. Key focuses include maintaining excellent site standards, fostering a positive working environment, providing efficient and friendly service and ensuring a quality experience for our customers and team members.
The ideal candidate will have retail management experience preferably in the fuel industry.
Qualifications, experience, skills and attributes required for this role
- Retail experience to management level
- Extensive experience in fuel retail operating systems
- Experience with stock control and inventory management
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Financial calculations and budget management
- Computer literate
- Customer and results focused
- Strong relationship builder, team player and problem solver
- Strong communication (verbal and written), relationship management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Maintaining standards and eye for detail
- Physically fit and healthy
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce and maintain efficient staffing rosters whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Create a positive working environment and culture
- Actively involved and driven to achieve profitability and KPI targets
- Promote and practise all aspects of health and safety in the workplace
- Maintains and utilizes daily, weekly, quarterly and annual financial reporting tools to make business decisions
Commencement of this role will be as soon as possible.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa as well as a full New Zealand driver’s license
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply, please email your Application Form, CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
All applications must be accompanied by an Application Form, which can be downloaded using the button below.