Join a winning team at NPD
NPD is a locally owned and operated fuel & lubricant distributor with an enviable reputation for delivering the highest quality service throughout the South Island for over 50 years.
Reporting directly to the CFO, we seek an experienced Finance Manager to oversee, develop and deliver best practice financial and accounting functions that actively support business objectives.
- Deliver timely, accurate financial reporting, while seeking continuous improvement
- Implement best practice financial controls, processes and compliance with reporting and tax regulations
- Take ownership of our periodic processes, month-end closing, general ledger posting, reconciliation, tax filing, internal, reporting and annual audit
- Provide input into annual and long-term budgeting in conjunction with the CEO
- You will have a minimum of 5 years analyst experience in financial reporting and forecasting, including solid experience developing financial management reports.
- An accounting or business qualification would also be advantageous but equal consideration will be given to those with extensive practical experience. You will be someone who can apply a critical systems thinking approach to your work, but will also have the ability to develop strong and constructive working relationships with others across the organisation.
To apply, please email your Application Form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be accompanied by an Application Form, which can be downloaded below