Join a winning team at NPD
As an Area Manager for NPD, you will be focused on maximising opportunities with existing customers, promoting the company and its’ brands to new customers and building long-term relationships while navigating a highly competitive market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Managing existing customer relationships
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships within the business
- Manage call cycles and monthly reports
- Monitor and understand the current market
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts of future demands
- Provide accurate and timely proposals to clients
The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering superior sales and solutions performance. You will have practical experience on how to effectively grow and get the most out of a territory and customer base.
You will know how to forge solid business relationships and have the ability to convert leads in a timely effective manner.
You will have:
- A strong commercial business acumen
- A level head with exemplary standards of ethical conduct
- A positive and goal orientated attitude
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to work well in a strong proven team environment
- Proven motivation and time management skills
- 3-5 years minimum B2B experience in a similar competitive industry
Working for NPD gives you:
- A supportive and capable team environment
- Strong branding with quality products and services
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with performance and experience
- A comprehensive Medical and Income insurance package
- Excellent working conditions in a professional, long-standing family business with an excellent reputation for providing quality service and expertise.
Please contact the office 03 5446162 for an Employment Application Form