Join a winning team at NPD
NPD is a locally owned and operated fuel & lubricant distributor with an enviable reputation for delivering the highest quality service throughout the South Island for over 47 years.
Due to continuing company expansion, we require a highly organised and motivated Administrator to join our friendly team at the NPD Head Office in Richmond. You will report to the Administrator Manager whilst also supporting other Management roles.
Your role will be to provide assistance in:
- Maintaining site fuel inventory reports/reconciliations
- Processing monthly transaction reports
- Reconciling daily fuel deliveries
- Administrative support to NPD Network
- All aspects of customer service
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar accounts & customer service related position
- Proficient in using MS Office Products, particularly Excel & experience using accounting software
- A high work standard, good problem solving ability, attention to detail, multi tasking skills & a high level of accuracy with figures
- Excellent communication skills
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Drug and alcohol policy applies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply, please email your Application Form, CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applications must be accompanied by an Application Form, which can be downloaded using the button below.