Join a winning team at NPD
NPD is a locally owned and operated fuel and lubricant distributor with an enviable reputation for delivering the highest quality service throughout the South Island for over 50 years.
Due to continuing company expansion, we require a highly organised and motivated Accounts Administrator to join our friendly team at the NPD Head Office in Richmond. You will report to the Administration Manager whilst also supporting other Management roles.
Your role will be providing assistance in:
- Maintaining site fuel inventory reports/reconciliations.
- Processing monthly transaction reports.
- Reconciling daily fuel deliveries.
- Updating databases and ensuring quality and accuracy.
- General accounts support to NPD Network.
All aspects of customer service
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years’ experience in similar accounts and customer service-related position.
- Proficient in using MS Office Products, particularly Excel and experience using accounting software.
- Well versed with accounting software/systems.
- A high work standard, good problem-solving ability, attention to detail, multi-tasking skills and a high level of accuracy with figures.
- Excellent communication skills.
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Please submit your application with an NPD application form (available from https://www.npd.co.nz/careers/npd-administrator/ ) along with your CV
Drug and alcohol policy applies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply, please email your Application Form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be accompanied by an Application Form, which can be downloaded using the button below.